Customer Experience Management (CX)
The program is designed for those who want to develop their understanding of disciplines, tools, techniques and methods in Customer Experience Management. This will give you a solid foundation for managing customer experience. Introduces practical tools as frameworks of the concepts. Topic exploration exercises participants to internalize the key points.
- Gain an understanding of Customer Experience Management
- Knowledge of best practices for cultivating a customer-focused culture
- Gain knowledge on new processes and tools to improve customer experience
- Design and implement voice of customer programs
- Creating customer journey mapping & improvement
- Identify key CX metrics
- Define a customer experience strategy
Duration & Method:
In-class – 2 days
The program is designed for people who have responsibilities in customer experience journey, includes: marketing, branding, CX, CRM people – in middle management or senior level.